MS Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Mobile Suits awaits.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» sghdfxcghsghf
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:59 pm by Caranore

» Plots for SA
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 pm by Caranore

» Summonings
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 pm by Caranore

» Power Clan(WIP)
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 am by Diabloss33

» Point thingy
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 pm by lifeanddeath

» TNF Jutsu Nin/Gen/Tai/Ken/All that other crap too
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm by Shadow

» Misc Scrolls for Bookstore
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:12 pm by Caranore

» r33ggew3ge3gwg2
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm by Caranore

» New Template/ Creation Guide
Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:49 pm by lifeanddeath

Navigation
Forum
div style="height:11px">

Head Administrator Administrator Administrator Administrator Administrator
Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Trial Moderator Trial Moderator
Affiliates
free forum

Story prolouge deal.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Admin
Caranore

Story prolouge deal. Empty
PostSubject: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 am

There are accounts in hisstory that could be called as legends. People who could move mountains and part seas. People who moved with the shadows and outshine the sun. People who danced with fire and people who could call down cyclones from the sky. People with powers that shouldnt exist. They had many different names; Shamans, witches, devilspawn, and many more. They were also called elementalists. Each generation had six total, one for each element. There were, of course, people who had inherited small amounts of this power, mostly through traumatic experiences though.

The elementalists powers took full effect at the age of 15. However, the amount of power released inside their body was inconcievable. With no previous teachings on how to control this power, they would cause massive amounts of damage. Eventually townsfolk would take to either exiling or executing any child who exhibited any minute amount of power that could be attributed to elementalists. This continued for many years, until all reports of any elementalists ceased.

Throughout the years, as technology advanced, a report of an explosion or a tsunami surfaced, but was written off by a natural disaster by the people of the Earth. They had forgotten the legends, the stories passed down by generations. Magick and controlling was simply stories now. Nothing was real. This mindset continued for many years and eventually the trait that made people into elementalists disappeared. The world was at peace, and elementalists werent needed as guardians anymore. The last ones constructed shrines honoring their element, and sealed their power inside, knowing that it would be needed eventually. When the time came, the chosen ones would unlock the power of the
shrine and elementalists would guard the world once more. the year was 1006.
Back to top Go down
https://mswars.darkbb.com
Daniel Wallis

Daniel Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 pm

honestly dude this seems a hell of a lot more interesting xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
GOD
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Psssst! He wrote this years ago! XD
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Admin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Haha, that I did. Theres some minor conception errors in this that Im working on fixing atm.

This is actually the prolouge to a story im writing too XD
Back to top Go down
Daniel Wallis

Daniel Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm

i figured as much

hit writers block?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
GOD
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:39 pm

~_~ Great...now I hit writers block...thanks Cara
Back to top Go down
Matt Valentine
Drifter
Matt Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 am

Im typing this just incase if becomes useful or w.e

Idea Overview: People from different Social groups/backgrounds end up being sent to england on a boring trip. A historian speaks of an old celtic [or w.e] legend of elementals and their powers supposedly trapped inside stonehenge.

Our characters feel drawn to it. They stray from group at different points and walk through [the sort of doorway parts] at different sections [like a circular room and loads of doors]. They all stop infront of the central stone. Once everyones there they decide to see if it really is just a legend. One by one five of them touch the stone....they wait for the final person to touch it [who is having second thoughts/doubts] however they eventually do touch the stone. Everyone has strange kind of visions [of maybe a sort of past life? something to do with their element?] then after a while and either everyone at the same time or whenever, they start to display powers. After experimenting with said powers they become uncontrollable? Or like say i try to lift a rock and split an island in half? Stupid things really. Then the forum shows them getting to grips with their new found gifts? Becoming friends? Becoming Enemies? Starting Wars? After recieving powers well anything could happen......lets just wait and see?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Wallis

Daniel Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Alright guys this isn't gonna work we can't have a group of insane people go on a trip and we can't have weapons at the school so everyone needs to alter their characters to be slightly more....normal o.e'

by everyone of course i mean myself matt and patrick and by normal i mean pick a persona that you may have had in school or be a jock or a nerd or something >.> we can't stick to the whole everyone is a loner and no one seems to be on the same page

Cara is fine and Aoi should be i'm not sure of Taizen but we other three need to hop off our lone wolf killing sprees and make more normal characters

daydreaming and drawing is fine but remember we are supposed to be the smartest in the classes we are in

try though to pick some one who matches your element, IE leon is carefree, wind. aoi is innocent, Light. i'm darkness so i'm the outcast who keeps mainly to himself.

Patrick for you i would say some a bit hotheaded...jock >.>

but for Matt i would say to go with some one who's strong or stubborn

do you get the point?
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Admin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Haha yea, i didnt realize we were all so fucked up in the head o.o.

But like with me.

Wind: Breeze, or tornado. Im more of a schizo. Im popular, kind, nice in school. Out of school, Im cold, harsh, ruthless. But at the same time, im also carefree and calm, slow to anger.

Thats how wind works for me, and all this will be developed slowly as the story goes along.

Id have to say that yes, Gaia you should be more of a jock, but hot headed also. You can work your first post into that, aka you dot care about the rules much, and have a knife, yes. But your next post, like the next day or w/e...hockey practice. Youre the top scorer for hockey or some shit.

Aoi will be Aoi. Im not sure if theres anyway to describe that any better.

Sou, thatll work for you. More of a loner/goth though.

Taizen should be the preppy. The nerd deal. But also be a swimmer, so hes not someone to be taken lightly. At the same time though, hes the top of every class, and Valedictorian. And wears those freakin glasses.

And Matt.. hmm.. stubborn. x.x the only thing I can see going with that is another jock. But, as hockey and lacrosse are more of the hot headed sports, att, would be a football player, with an attitude problem and extreme stubbornness.

Gaia and Sou should be the only ones that actually HAVE weapons on them at school. Im also a biker, so if I have weapons, they would be with my bike.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Admin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm

And on that note, I like Matts idea. Due to the powers we end up hating each other even more.

(we have this planned. Kinda)

But then Laura and I get kidnapped by the goverment one day. Out experimenting with th epowers, trying to control them, w/e. Goverment takes use to two seperate facilities and tries to turn us into weapons.

Dan and Matt (cause it makes sense) go to get Laura, and end up demolishing the facility before they start to perform any tests on her.

Pat and Tai head to find me (because we chilled in school), but arrive too late. They had already started performing mental tests on me, and I snap, destorying the facility right as Pat and Tai reach it. Obviosuly crazy, I disappear, and they contact the other 3, and a huge man hunt begins.

The government starts chasing Laura's group, and Pat and tai, while all of you chase me.

During the time, everyone meets with their avatar, and obtains those powers, making it easier to hide.

Finally everyone find me, destroying another goverment base (>.>).

However, there is a great change, as I am in the transformation stage, showing that I have met my avatar also.

Then epic battle between me and two more people. (any more and there would be too much autohitting/autododging)

Then finally I calm down, either by being defeated or winning and about to kill someone, but realize what Im doing.

then we run from the government

And thats as far as ive got
Back to top Go down
Matt Valentine
Drifter
Matt Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Leon Tavolin wrote:
Dan and Matt (cause it makes sense) go to get Laura, and end up demolishing the facility before they start to perform any tests on her.

That would be so cool. Dan your rp could be so awesome and i imagine you could even be stealthy? 8D I could attack from a certain point e.g north side and you sneak in, take out the guards well guarding her and we meet up. They chase us, we fight them off and etc......

Leon Tavolin wrote:
During the time, everyone meets with their avatar, and obtains those powers, making it easier to hide.

I guess, you mean that when we recieve in powers in the beginning? o.o

Leon Tavolin wrote:
Then epic battle between me and two more people. (any more and there would be too much autohitting/autododging)

Not really because we wouldnt be trying to hurt you techniqually only try trap you e.g i encase you with earth. Or at least, some of us try to well "win" you over while the others keep the government from interferring or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Admin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

No, we get our powers and they are uncontrolled. What we get from the avatars is basically the ability of complete and total control.

XD and Matt, id be trying to hurt you guys. XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
GOD
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:22 pm

A few things came to mind...

1. Jock? I hate sports, don't know the rules, nor do I care for them!

2. I think that the conspiracy theory is a bit old for this kind of thing, but I like due to the elements and such. Also, wouldn't it be a bit better if 2 people got all crazy and yahoo like, instead of 1? And like a huge climatic scene of war happens or another thing...I dunno...but still, it would add work, but it would add more danger to the world...and some of this sounds like FF6 x.x

3. I agree about some of the personality, but sports? Here are some ideas I have for the elements.

a. Light = Innocent
b. Dark = Spiteful/Depressive
c. Water = Calm
d. Earth = Defensive (e.i. emotionally strong, takes things personal.)
e. Wind = Carefree
f. Fire = Sort-tempered
Back to top Go down
Daniel Wallis

Daniel Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 pm

ok i am not spiteful or depressive.

dark and secluded, maybe

agreeable water should be a calm and collected person but fire is more of a strong arm element and earth has always been seen as a stubborn element.

for you a jock or a hotheaded video game player is what we need some one who is strong and short tempered or at least talented and short tempered maybe even a pyro or arsonist but something closer to fire then simply short tempered
Back to top Go down
Shadow
GOD
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:18 pm

I do love fire, I can be a pyro punk x.x (dead set on punk)
Back to top Go down
Daniel Wallis

Daniel Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 pm

O.o'

actually i think a punk might work >.> but definitely have to have more of your element then one of it's traits
Back to top Go down
Shadow
GOD
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Fire and sort tempered...got it XD
Back to top Go down
Matt Valentine
Drifter
Matt Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Leon Tavolin wrote:
No, we get our powers and they are uncontrolled. What we get from the avatars is basically the ability of complete and total control.

XD and Matt, id be trying to hurt you guys. XD

I know that but i just guessed that by then there should at least be a mild friendship between all of us i.e us not wanting to hurt and/or kill you XD

Patrick Dube wrote:
Earth = Defensive (e.i. emotionally strong, takes things personal.

Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Steven McGrath
Swimmer Geek
Steven McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:51 pm

hm... o.o earth could probably fit into protective as well. ^^; just a little input from the observer xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
GOD
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Its a good input
Back to top Go down
Steven McGrath
Swimmer Geek
Steven McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 pm

well glad to be of help ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow
GOD
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 pm

We're glad to have your uber help Sky XD
Back to top Go down
Steven McGrath
Swimmer Geek
Steven McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 pm

lol well I am into this whole story deal xD it's kinda sad that I'll be too busy to actually be part of it is all. =/
Back to top Go down
Daniel Wallis

Daniel Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

i would prefer stubborn it's a better character trait then defensive
Back to top Go down
Steven McGrath
Swimmer Geek
Steven McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:32 pm

hm... stubborn, an un-changing opinion o.o guess that fits earth pretty well but it depends how it's played out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story prolouge deal.   Story prolouge deal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story prolouge deal.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MS Wars :: Archives-
Jump to: